Frequently asked questions (FAQ)

When can I expect my annual statement?

The digital versions of your annual statement are being send every February. You will receive your annual statement on the mail address you have provided. You don’t have an e-mail address? In that case we will send your annual statement by mail.

I am sick. What should I do? 

Always call your contact person at 24/7 drive at least one hour before the start of your work day to call in sick. As an employer, 24/7 drive is responsible for reporting to the UWV or the Arbo. If you become ill while working, inform your supervisor and call your contact person at 24/7 drive once you go home.

Depending on your contract the first day or the first two days of illness count as waiting day under the health insurance, so you are not entitled to sick pay. If you call in sick late, we can only hand in a sickness notice the next day. This means that you have an extra waiting day.

24/7 drive collaborates with ReFit to be able to guide you during your period of illness. On the first day of illness, but also during the rest of your illness period, 24/7 drive or ReFit will contact you on a regular basis. It is therefore important that you remain easily available, so that the user company can be kept informed about how you are doing too.

If you are recovered, you are obliged to report this to your contact person at 24/7 drive and the casemanager of ReFit immediately. If you report that you are sick or have recovered late, inaccurately or you omit this, it can affect your salary payment. The complete Sickness Absence Regulations is included in Appendix 3 of the Staff handbook.

Regulation regarding driving times and rest periods

Driving time and rest period is subject to a number of rules.

Daily rest period

The regular rest period is a period of 11 hours uninterrupted rest. This rest period may be divided in two periods: the 1st period must be at least 3 hours uninterrupted and the 2nd must be at least 9 hours uninterrupted.

Within each period of 24 hours after the end of the previous daily rest period or weekly rest period a driver shall have taken a new daily rest period.

If the portion of the daily rest period which falls within that 24 hour period is at least nine hours but less than 11 hours, then the daily rest period in question shall be regarded as a reduced daily rest period. A driver may have at most three reduced daily rest periods between any two weekly rest periods.

When drivers are engaged in multimanning they must have taken a new daily rest period of at least nine hours within 30 hours of the end of a daily or weekly rest period.

Weekly rest period

‘Weekly rest period’ means the weekly period during which a driver may freely dispose of his time and covers a ‘regular weekly rest period’ and a ‘reduced weekly rest period’.

The regular weekly rest period means a period of at least 45 hours uninterrupted rest. The reduced weekly rest period means any period of rest of less than 45 hours which may be shortened to a minimum of 24 hours uninterrupted rest (though compensation before end of the 3rd week in a row).

In any two consecutive weeks a driver shall take at least two regular weekly rest periods, or one regular weekly rest period and one reduced weekly rest period of at least 24 hours.

A weekly rest period shall start no later than at the end of six 24-hour periods from the end of the previous weekly rest period.

Daily driving time

The daily driving time should not exceed 9 hours. Twice a week, this may be extended to 10 hours.

Uninterrupted driving time

After a driving period of 4,5 hours a driver shall take an uninterrupted break of not less than 45 minutes, unless he takes a rest period. This break may be replaced by a break of at least 15 minutes followed by a break of at least 30 minutes over the same period.

Weekly driving time

The weekly driving time shall not exceed 56 hours.

Two weekly driving time

The total driving time during any 2 consecutive weeks shall not exceed 90 hours.

How can I apply at 24/7 drive?

We would love to personally meet you! Who are you, what is your passion, what are you looking for in a new job and what makes you happy when it comes to your new job? We find it very important that your job makes you feel happy, every day! Therefore we would like to know as much about you as possible.

Please fill in the open application form at our website. We will contact you as soon as possible to make an appointment.

Ofcourse it is also possible to visit one of our establishments. The opening hours are from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm. Please bring:

  • A valid ID
  • Drivers license
  • A recent CV

How can I report changes such as address data or bank details? 

If any of your details change, such as your address, your last name in case of marriage, or your bank details, you can pass on your information in writing. Please send us your changes to Or please visit our office.

How to request a leave or absence from work?

If you want to take a paid leave, this will of course have to be discussed with your contact person at 24/7 drive at least two weeks in advance. If the company where you are working agrees, the accumulated days off are paid, with a maximum of the amount that has been built up so far.

Where can I go in case of a complaint or problem?

We think it is important that you are satisfied with our cooperation. If you are dissatisfied with something, please click here for information about our complaints procedure

The number of paid hours or allowances is not correct. Who should I ask?

We can check for you which hours the client has passed on. Is this number not correct according to you? Then inform us of the worked hours/accommodation costs (preferably substantiated).On this basis we contact the client to resolve this.

Healthcare in your home country - Form E106

Besides healthcare in the Netherlands, you can also get medical care reimbursed in your home country. Hand in form E106 at your health insurance company in your home country. With the form E106, your partner or children, living in your home country, can receive healthcare if they have no income. Form E106 can be requested through your contact person at 24/7 drive.

Does 24/7 drive arrange accommodation?

If you come to Belgium or the Netherlands to work, you need a place to stay. 24/7 drive offers its employees the possibility to make use of communal living. Please keep in mind that you have to share your living space with several people.

If you decide to make use of communal living via 24/7 drive you therefore pay housing costs. These costs will be deducted from your salary. During your holiday and/or leave the room will be reserved and the cost will be cleared with your salary. In some cases, it is possible to use a part of your gross salary to reduce your housing costs. Ask your contact person at 24/7 drive for the conditions.

When you decided not to make use of our accommodation anymore, you have a 4 week notice period.

Does 24/7 drive help me with applying for a citizen service number?

Yes. When you’re working for us, we arrange a citizen service number, your health insurance and, if desired, also your accommodation.