Vacancy ID : 13490
Are you looking for a new job as a CE truck driver? Do you want to work only during a day?
Check our new offer and apply now!
Base: Son/nearby Eindhoven
As a truck driver you will be responsible for transporting (with a box) from distribution center products such as: cigarettes, sweets, snacks, drinks etc. to shops and petrol stations. You have to make sure the products will reach the destinations on time. Loading and unloading with roll containers will also be part of your job. You have to work with the on-board computer. In addition, you will have to handle the necessary documentation, report missing products and take back empty roll containers.
You will work from Monday to Friday between 4-6 am and 4-6 pm.
- Minimum of two years experience as a CE truck driver
- Driving license cat. CE, Code 95 and a digital tachograph card
- Very good knowledge of the English language
- Own car to go to/from work
- Hourly wage € 16,96 gross (depends on work experience) plus extra's
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment (approx.: € 600-650 net)
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (25 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks)
- Hours a week: 50-55
- Travel allowance
What happens next?
After your application, one of our recruiters calls you to get to know you better and for you to learn more details about the job offer.
After the acquaintance you will receive an email with a registration form in order to formally complete the application.
Our recruiter will check your references in a previous company to check what kind of driver and employee you were. That is important to us!
When we have found your ideal job, we introduce you to the client.
Is there a match between you and the client? Then we will ensure that you can come over as quickly as possible to have your first day at your new job!