Our client is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero-emission electric buses and a leader in the public transport business.
Would you like to join the Team?
For the position of Production Mechanic we are looking for an accurate, technical professionals!
As a Production Mechanic you are responsible for various production activities at a workstation within our production line. Together with your team, you ensure that the work is carried out in accordance with the appropriate quality regulations.
- You identify problems in a timely manner and communicate about this with the Foreman Production
- You actively participate in team meetings
- You carry out your work in accordance with the safety regulations
You will work from Monday to Friday, 40h a week. Till mid October in 1 shift and than in 2 shifts pattern.
You will be part of an innovative company. You will work with the latest techniques and you will be given space, freedom and challenge for further growth in your career. Do you show yourself? Then you also have the prospect of a permanent contract!
- Good knowledge of English language. Dutch language is an advantage
- Knowledge of Automotive is an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office is MUST
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts pattern
- Accuracy in your own work
- Ambition to grow and develop together with the company
- Own car is a big plus
- Hourly wage starting from € 14,91 gross and up (depends on your work experience)
- Shift allowance 14% to every worked hour
- Work in clean and quiet environment
- Dutch contract
- Health insurance
- Pensione Schema
- Holiday days and holidays money
What happens next?
After your application, one of our recruiters calls you to get to know you better and for you to learn more details about the job offer.
After the acquaintance you will receive an email with a registration form in order to formally complete the application.
Our recruiter will check your references in a previous company to check what kind of driver and employee you were. That is important to us!
When we have found your ideal job, we introduce you to the client.
Is there a match between you and the client? Then we will ensure that you can come over as quickly as possible to have your first day at your new job!