Vacancy ID: 13042
Our client is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero-emission electric buses and a leader in the public transport business.
Would you like to join the Team?
For the position of Car Mechanic we are looking for an accurate, technical professionals!
As a car technician/mechanic you are responsible for preparing the electric buses. Together with your colleagues, you ensure that these buses are in perfect order before they are delivered to the customer.
Within the workshop you diagnose, repair and maintain the buses, whereby customer and quality are your motives. You like to work as efficiently as possible.
- You independently carry out work/adjustments to the buses
- You build components and systems in the bus, such as the door system, climate system and drive system
- You are alert to points for improvement and report them to the Workplace Leader
- You work closely with your colleagues to ensure that all buses are ready on time
You will work from Monday to Friday in 2 shifts pattern: 06:00-14:30 and 14:25-22:55.
You will be part of an innovative company. You will work with the latest techniques and you will be given space, freedom and challenge for further growth in your career. Do you show yourself? Then you also have the prospect of a permanent contract!
- Good knowledge of English language. Dutch language is an advantage
- 2-3 years work experience as a car mechanic is an advantage
- You have knowledge of measuring and testing equipment
- You have basic knowledge of Electronics, Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of High Voltage installations is a plus
- You have a background in or a passion for automotive;
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts pattern
- Accuracy in your own work
- Ambition to grow and develop together with the company
- Own car is a big plus
- Hourly wage starting from € 16,14 gross and up (depends on your work experience)
- Shift allowance 14% to every worked hour
- Work in clean and quiet environment
- Dutch contract
- Health insurance
- Pensione Schema
- Holiday days and holidays money
What happens next?
After your application, one of our recruiters calls you to get to know you better and for you to learn more details about the job offer.
After the acquaintance you will receive an email with a registration form in order to formally complete the application.
Our recruiter will check your references in a previous company to check what kind of driver and employee you were. That is important to us!
When we have found your ideal job, we introduce you to the client.
Is there a match between you and the client? Then we will ensure that you can come over as quickly as possible to have your first day at your new job!