Vacancy ID: 13040
Production Employee Technology
Our client is an award-winning, innovative developer and manufacturer of zero-emission electric buses and a leader in the public transport business.
Would you like to join the Team?
For the position of Production Employee Technology (Composite Casco) we are looking for an accurate, technical professionals!
Together with the team, you will make and assemble parts for the hull of the buses. The airframe is the bare frame of the bus without all the furnishings. With innovative technology you can make components from composite and foam by pressing them into a mould. The foam hardens and a light, but strong part is created.
You will work from Monday to Friday, 40h a week. Till mid October in 1 shift and than in 2 shifts pattern.
You will operate and maintain the machines and molds for making parts. As soon as a part is ready, you tailor it where necessary. Then pack the parts.
Your resposibilities in detail:
- Cutting/planing parts to size
- Connecting carbon fiber products
- Producing the parts according to the work instructions
- Be critical regarding the work instructions and discuss adjustments where necessary
- Assembling the bus with glue
- Completing construction of the bus body
- Assisting in setting up the workshop and recording working methods
- Providing input on working methods and tools used
You will be part of an innovative company. You will work with the latest techniques and you will be given space, freedom and challenge for further growth in your career. Do you show yourself? Then you also have the prospect of a permanent contract!
- Good knowledge of English language. Dutch language is an advantage
- Ability to read technical drawings and work instructions
- Willingness to work in 2 shifts pattern
- Accuracy in your own work
- Ambition to grow and develop together with the company
- Own car is a big plus
- Hourly wage starting from € 14,61 gross and up (depends on your work experience)
- Shift allowance 14% to every worked hour
- Work in clean and quiet environment
- Dutch contract
- Health insurance
- Pensione Schema
- Holiday days and holidays money
What happens next?
After your application, one of our recruiters calls you to get to know you better and for you to learn more details about the job offer.
After the acquaintance you will receive an email with a registration form in order to formally complete the application.
Our recruiter will check your references in a previous company to check what kind of driver and employee you were. That is important to us!
When we have found your ideal job, we introduce you to the client.
Is there a match between you and the client? Then we will ensure that you can come over as quickly as possible to have your first day at your new job!