Do you want to ensure that the containers remain in top condition? We offer the opportunity to work as awelder/construction fitter in a container workshop! This is a full-time, long-term job.
As a welder / construction fitter you are busy repairing and adjusting our containers on a daily basis.
The main task of the position:
- working on welding work on the various containers
- sawing, grinding, dent removal and drilling
- welding sheet metal
You work together with various colleagues in our container workshop. The daily management is done by the cooperating foreman of the department.
You will work from Monday to Friday between 7:30 and 16:30.
- Min. 1 year work experience as a welder
- Good knowledge of the English language. Dutch is an advantage
- Hourly wage between € 12,18 and 16,41 gross (depends on work experience)
- Dutch contract
- Weekly payment
- Holiday money and paid holidays days (27 a year)
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme (after 8 worked weeks)
- Hours a week 40-45
- Accommodation (if needed)
- Travel allowance
What happens next?
After your application, one of our recruiters calls you to get to know you better and for you to learn more details about the job offer.
After the acquaintance you will receive an email with a registration form in order to formally complete the application.
Our recruiter will check your references in a previous company to check what kind of driver and employee you were. That is important to us!
When we have found your ideal job, we introduce you to the client.
Is there a match between you and the client? Then we will ensure that you can come over as quickly as possible to have your first day at your new job!